Monday, May 5, 2008

I Write Because

I write to alleviate tumultuously bereaved humanity;
impregnate optimistic beams of hope in the lives of
all those miserably divested,

.......

I write to wholesomely free the innocuously
impeccable; from chains of barbaric slavery; and
insanely tyrannical incarceration,

........

I write to wholeheartedly divulge the innermost of my
feelings to this unending planet; walk shoulder to
shoulder and with profound equanimity lingering in my
crystalline eyes; abreast my comrades marching towards
irrefutable righteousness,

.......

I write to incessantly broaden my perspective about
this enthralling earth; enshroud each iota of my
bedraggled demeanor; with the everlasting spirit of
timelessness,

.......

Most importantly; I write because my heart wants me
to; astoundingly proliferating into a mountain of
tantalizing seduction; even as hell rained down from
sky to forever lick the earth.

- Nikhil Parekh,
I Write Because

No comments: